- This film is not as interesting when you’re not playing a drinking game.
- I feel like Khan (Ricardo Montalban) is not that threatening, simply due to his bulging, hairless pectorals that are on display 100% of the time.
- Spock got really old really quick. Good on Leonard Nimoy for sticking with it.
- Does anyone else remember when “Khaaaan!” was one of the original internet jokes-before-memes-were-memes?
- Does anyone else think that the plot of this film is relatively low-stakes compared to all of the other ones except Star Trek V?
- Spoiler alert: Was it really a surprise to anyone that the random young scientist is Kirk’s son when they have the exact same casual-fro hair?
- Kirstie Alley is in this film as a Vulcan. I guess this film was made during that Kirstie Alley moment that happened.
- Love that “Are you out of your Vulcan mind?” moment.
- Did anyone else have nightmares about the brainwashing earworms as a kid? I had so many.
And a Youtube video that was in my head constantly whilst watching this film: