It’s almost my three-monthiversary of writing film reviews here at Film Grimoire! This morning I woke up to a comment from the wonderful Vinnieh, saying he had nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! It was still early, but I pretty much looked like this…
Thanks heaps Vinnieh! 🙂 It was really lovely of you to nominate me.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 bloggers you follow and want to pass the award onto.
- Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them of it.
- Finally, list seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Black Is White
- Films and Coke
- Literary Vittles
- Isaac’s Picture Conclusions
- Cinematic Corner
- Dan the Man’s Movie Reviews
- Not Now I’m Drinking Beer and Watching a Movie
- Mettel Ray
- The Sporadic Chronicles of a Beginner Blogger
- Karamel Kinema
- The Hypersonic55’s Realm of Reviews and Other Stuff
- Terry Malloy’s Pigeon Coop
- Elemental Reviews
- Durnmoose Movie Musings
- JJames Reviews
I wonder if all of you have this one already? I’m nominating you regardless!
Seven potentially interesting facts about myself:
- I’ve recently made friends with a neighbourhood cat who visits me at my front door most mornings before I go to work.
- I’m currently getting ready to start watching Häxan (1922), so expect a review on it soon!
- The next book I’ll read will be I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai.
- My partner gave me a box set of all/most of Alejandro Jodorowsky’s films for Christmas! ♥
- As a child (around age 8), I had an obsession with the film Dances With Wolves (1990) for some reason.
- I start my Masters degree in March and I’m freaking out about it! With both excitement and anxiety!
- My strange obsession with the Amish has escalated this year since discovering a show called Amish Mafia on the Discovery Channel. I am sure it’s one of those fake-documentary style shows that has no truth to it whatsoever, but it’s so trashy and I love it.
Thanks again Vinnie! 🙂